1. Eat lots of fruit and veg.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Pick a “guilty pleasure” and indulge occasionally.
4. Practise yoga regularly.
5. Pick some affirmations, and believe them.
6. Go to the beach.
7. Have some time alone.
8. Make sure you get a full night’s sleep.
9. Have a bubble bath.
10. Speak to the people you love who support you.
11. Listen to your favourite song.
12. Watch your favourite film.
13. Watch a funny video on youtube.
14. Visit an art gallery.
15. Go to your favourite coffee shop for a drink.
16. Visit your local park.
17. Enjoy the sunshine on your skin.
18. Go star gazing.
19. Go on day trips to somewhere beautiful.
20. Don’t feel bad for saying no.
21. Keep a journal.
22. Have a no screen night
23. Spend time around animals.
24. Have a nap.
25. Burn a nice smelling candle or incense stick.
26. Cook your favourite meal.
27. Find a hobby you love and make time for it.
28. Declutter your house.
29. Do some baking.
30. Change your bedsheets before bedtime.
31. Put your PJ’s in the tumbledryer for just a couple of minutes before putting them on.
32. Do some painting.
33. Plant some flowers.
34. Wear your favourite perfume.
35. Get dressed up for no reason, just because.
36. Have a pyjama day.
37. Close your eyes for 5 minutes.
39. Turn your phone off for a few hours.
40. Visit a forest.
41. Organise your work space.
42. Throw away old things you no longer need.
43. Look through old photographs.
44. Take pictures of beautiful things.
45. Have a candlelit dinner.
46. Create something.
47. Start an evening course.
48. Have a lay in at the weekend.
49. Create a relaxing music playlist.
50. Buy yourself a treat.
51. Put your feet up for an evening.
52. Take regular breaks from your work.
53. Write a list of your favourite things about yourself.
54. Write yourself a budget.
55. Have a spare change piggy bank or “fun fund”.
56. Colour in a colouring book.
57. Pop some bubble wrap.
58. Be mindful of what you’re feeling this precise moment.
59. Write a list of the things you are grateful for.
60. Buy yourself some flowers.
61. Do some gentle exercise.
62. Have a pamper day.
63. Put a pin in a map for all the places you would like to visit.
64. Create a new Pinterest board dedicated to self improvement.
65. Bundle up in your duvet and scoot down the stairs.
66. Lay on the floor with your legs in the air.
67. Make a gift for a friend.
68. Tell someone you love them.
69. Create a space of peace at home.
70. Take a dog for a walk.
71. Get a haircut.
72. Clear out the old clothes from your wardrobe.
73. Do some deep breathing exercises.
74. Give yourself a pep talk.
75. Drink a warm beverage.
76. Make some alcohol free cocktails to have at lunch time.
77. Sell some items online.
78. Go browsing in a book shop.
79. Leave the house for a spontaneous adventure.
80. Rearrange your furniture.
81. Paint your toenails.
82. Make a face mask and put it on.
83. Pull funny faces at yourself in the mirror.
84. Run up and down the stairs 10 times to get your heart pumping.
85. Buy some new extra comfy slippers.
86. Hold hands with a loved one.
87. Draw a silly picture.
88. Bake a loaf of bread.
89. Clean your windows to let the sunlight in.
90. Find shapes in the clouds.
91. Find some daisies and make daisy chains.
92. Climb a tree (if you can and it’s safe).
93. Re-purpose some old clothes into something new.
94. Run outside when it’s raining.
95. Jump on your sofa’s and pretend the floor is lava.
96. Get yourself a massage.
97. Do something new: visit a new place, go a different route to work, anything.
98. Set yourself an attainable challenge for the next day.
99. Take a moment to let go of past mistakes.
100. Remind yourself how important you are.
101. Remember how important it is to look after yourself.
Enjoyed this? Try these:
- 10 steps to becoming a happier person
- 10 things to do on a no screen evening
- 5 ways to boost your mood